Emonda SLR frameset is the lightest, fastest road frame we've ever made. Our most advanced 800 Series OCLV Carbon layup delivers amazing ride quality and ultralight aero performance for more free speed on any grade.
It's right for you if...
You want more than the lightest road frame—you want incredible handling and balance, faster aero performance, and you want to be able to spec your dream build with your dream parts.
The tech you get
Our ultralight and aerodynamic 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork that weigh under 700 grams. Built for a T47 bottom bracket and flat-mount disc brakes.
The final word
Emonda SLR is insanely light, fast, and perfectly balanced—all of which makes it an ideal starting point for your dream lightweight build.
Why you'll love it
- Trek’s fastest climbing bike is aero, weighs in at less than 700g, and rides like a dream
- 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made
- Aerodynamic tube shaping makes this our fastest Emonda SLR platform ever—on flats and climbs alike
- Make it yours: it's fully customizable through Project One
|Ultralight 800 Series OCLV Carbon, Ride Tuned performance tube optimization, tapered head tube, internal routing, DuoTrap S compatible, flat mount disc
|Emonda SLR full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat mount disc
Front: 100 x 12mm thru-axle
Rear: 142 x 12mm thru-axle
* Subject to change without notice.
|Dark Prismatic/Trek Black / 50cm
|Dark Prismatic/Trek Black / 56cm
|Dark Prismatic/Trek Black / 58cm
|Dark Prismatic/Trek Black / 60cm
|Dark Prismatic/Trek Black / 62cm